About Our Firm
Dale G. Casares
Colorado, Idaho, and Montana
Personal Injury Attorney
All too often, insurance companies delay payments or undervalue claims. Dale Casares draws upon her experience in the insurance industry and vast network of medical professionals to ensure her clients obtain the treatment they need and expert opinions necessary to secure favorable settlements.
Prior to attending law school, Dale worked as an insurance claims adjuster and Injury Operations Manager at Progressive Insurance. She has insight into the insurance industry and understands the duties and responsibilities insurance companies owe to injured parties.
Casares Law helps clients in Colorado, Idaho, and Montana seek recovery for injuries and damages caused by other people’s negligence.
We won’t charge a fee until
your claim is settled.
- 2020 – Today: Founding Attorney at Casares Law, LLC
- 2017 – 2020: Attorney at Robinson & Henry, PC
- 2016 – 2017: Associate at Wood, Smith, Henning & Berman, LLP
- 2015 – 2016: Attorney at McDermott Law, LLC
- 2013 – 2015: Attorney at Casares Law, PC
- 2012 – 2013: Attorney at Hillyard, Wahlberg, Kudla, Sloane & Woodruff, LLP
- 2003 – 2009: Injury Operations Manager at Progressive Insurance
- Texas Tech University BA – Bachelor of Arts (Graduated 2003)
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law JD – Juris Doctor (Graduated 2012)
The Casares Law Promise
When working with our care and motorcycle personal injury team, you can expect:
an advocate for your case and unique situation
open communication from our team
clear explanations of the legal process for your case
patience in the process (this isn’t our first accident claim but we know it
may be yours)